All bookings made, whether orally or in writing, are subject to our ‘conditions of booking’. This applies regardless of whether or not these ‘conditions of booking’ have been received prior to making the booking. When reserving a caravan holiday home, regardless of whether the booking is written, online or by telephone, we have an obligation to provide the accommodation as specified in our literature. The hirer has an obligation to abide by our ‘conditions of booking’ which are essential to good management and the enjoyment of others on the Park. ONCE THE BOND IS PAID YOU HAVE AGREED TO T&R CARAVANS T&C'S!
Prices are correct at the time of publication, however some errors may occur. In the event that a wrongly listed price, T&R Caravans reserves the right to cancel the booking and notify the hirer within 48 hours of the booking being made, giving the hirer a full refund.
T&R Caravans is an independent family run business hiring out four caravans at Haggerston Castle. T&R Caravans are not connected to Haven or Bourne Leisure.
1. The holiday caravan assigned to the hirer may be used only for holiday purposes and will not be used for sleeping more persons than the number of berths indicated by T&R Caravans.
2. The Hirer is responsible for the conduct of his/her guests and family and shall take steps to ensure that their behaviour does not cause a nuisance, inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers or cause damage to property belonging to T&R Caravans or such other occupiers.
3. The Hirer agrees to indemnify T&R Caravans in respect of any damage caused to T&R Caravans's property or to the property of third parties and against personal injury caused by the Hirer or members of the Hirer’s party.
4. The Hirer’s vehicle is parked entirely at his/her risk and T&R Caravans is under no liability whatsoever in respect of any damage caused by or to the vehicle from whatever cause or for the loss or damage to articles left therein.
5. The Hirer will not permit or suffer anything to be done which would endanger any policies of insurance which T&R Caravans has affected in respect of its business as caravan park proprietor.
6. T&R Caravans cannot accept liability for any injury, loss of damage suffered by you or any member of your party: Unless there was a wilful default by the owner of the caravan, Death or personal injury was cause by owners’ negligence.
7. All refuse or litter is to be deposited in the refuse bins provided and the area surrounding the caravan is to be kept in a clean and tidy condition.
8. The Hirer must give notification of any damage to T&R Caravans as soon as possible.
9. Bookings cannot be made by under 21s or single sex parties.
10. We will endeavour to have your accommodation thoroughly cleaned and ready for your occupation by our cleaning team. This time cannot be guaranteed however, if there are extenuating circumstances beyond our control.
11. Refunds will only be given if the caravan is re let, the hirer may wish to consider purchasing holiday insurance in the event that the caravan becomes unavailable, T&R caravans will attempt to find alternative accommodation, in this situation. However this cannot be guaranteed.
12. All our caravans are strictly no smoking. In the event that guests are found to be smoking in the caravans you may be asked to leave immediately without any refund.
13. All our caravans have a strict no animal or pets rule. In the event that guests are found to have animals or pets in the caravans you will be asked to leave immediately without any refund.
14. In the likelihood that Haven changes the entertainment programme or cancels any services or facilities, we cannot be held
responsible. We also cannot be held responsible for changes in Funworks passes prices as these are set by Haven.
15. Our booking periods are Friday to Monday, Monday to Friday and Friday to Friday. We can offer shorter periods however the Hirer agrees to pay the full booking slot price.
16. T&R Caravans accept any responsibility for loss or damage to private property or accident to any persons, however caused, whilst staying on the park.
17. T&R Caravans cannot accept any responsibility for the breakdown or malfunction of any equipment in any accommodation but will endeavour to repair or replace the equipment as soon as possible.
18. The caravan holiday home allocated is at the sole discretion of the Company. Although every effort will be made to provide the pitch number requested, in exceptional circumstances this may have to be altered prior to arrival for a unit in the same or higher price category.
19. T&R Caravans or Haggerston Castle staff reserves the right to enter into any accommodation at any reasonable time for the purpose of checking condition, or repairs, or any emergency.
20. T&R Caravans reserves the right to refuse any booking for any reason expressed or otherwise.
21. All persons staying on the park must conduct themselves at all times with due regard to the enjoyment and comfort of others.
22. Should we be unable to provide the type of accommodation requested, we will refund any monies paid for the accommodation in full. This shall be the full limit of our liability. Enforced early departure liability (other than for nuisance or damage) shall be limited to the pro-rata amount for the unused portion of the booking.
23. With constant park improvements, brochure text may become out of date.
24. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
25. A £50 deposit is required to secure the date. T&R Caravans are unable to secure a date unless payment has been made. Until such payment is made the date will be available for other parties to book. The Hirer agrees when making a booking that the deposit is non-returnable.
26. Final balance must be paid 6 weeks before the holiday date. It is the hirer’s responsibility to contact T&R Caravans to make payment arrangements. If payment is not made 6 weeks before T&R Caravans are entitled to relist the date.
27. If the hirer has paid the balance and cancels within 28 days of the holiday a full refund will not be given.
28. If the hirer fails to show up for their booking, a full refund will not be given.
Cleaning, Theft and Damage Deposit
29. A cleaning and damage deposit of £50 is payment in advance of your arrival. If the caravan is found to be in a reasonable condition at the time of your departure a full return will be issued within three working days of your departure.
30. Should any damage or theft take place above £50 the Hirer agrees to cover all costs above the £50. In the event that damage is made to the caravan and the caravan is unable to be re-let the Hirer agrees to cover all sub sequential losses.
31. In the event of malicious damage being made to the caravan, T&R Caravans retains the right to ask the Hirer to leave. T&R Caravans and the site security reserve the right to contact the Police.
ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN MUST BE PAID FOR!!
Check Out and Departure Information
32. Departure times are 10.00 on the departure day for all caravans. When you check out you are kindly asked to text 07951 511 840 to notify us. The caravan key should be returned to the key box.
33. The Hirer’s belongings should be removed from the caravan. T&R Caravans cannot be held responsible for any belongings that are left in our caravans.
34. The Hirer agrees not to remove any of T&R Caravans’s caravans.
35. The Hirer agrees to turn off any heating in the caravan.
36. The Hirer agrees to leave the caravan in a reasonable condition on departure.
37. If the Hirer has a linen pack the Hirer agrees to strip the linen from the bed and leave the linen on the bed in the main bedroom.
38. The Hirer agrees to ensure that all kitchenware (cutlery, dishes, plates, cups, pans) have been washed and put away.
39. The Hirer agrees to clean the oven trays after their use.
40. Duvet and pillows are provided as standard.
41. An optional linen pack is available for £25 which includes duvet covers, pillow cases, bed sheets, 1 towel and 1 tea towel.
42. Hirers who do not book a linen pack must supply their own duvet covers, pillow cases, bed sheets, towels and tea towels.
43. Linen packs must be booked at least 7 days before the commencement of the holiday date.
44. Our cleaners will make the beds up in the ready for arrival.
Yes we do allow well behaved dogs in selected caravans. It will be an extra £30. All dogs must not be allowed on the furniture or beds, and kept under control at all times. We are dog owners ourselves and understand that they are part of your family, and we have too obey by Havens park rules.
Any damages will be come out of the security bond.
T & R Caravans
© 2016 T & R Caravans